- India clones buffalo calf , which dies in four days.
- WSJ launches India version (Currently web Only, Print coming soon).
- Indian diplomats barred from social networks.
- New Facebook valuation : $3.7 bn. Tough luck, Microsoft.
- Twitter raises new funds , new valuation, hints at revenue model.
- Youtube to offer downloads, Including paid ones.
- Google cuts off big media dreams : quits the radio ads business.
- New stuff from Google this week: Power Meter , location based email signatures
- Microsoft: Free Web Hosting , Free POP3 Access to Hotmail
- Windows 7 upgrade paths announced.
Listen Online (64 kbps) :
Episode length: 29 mins
Note: Right-click on the above MP3 link and chose "Save target as " or "save link as" to download the file on your computer.
You can also subscribe to Indicast using these channels (its free) to get automatic updates: